Snelling has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Lead for a large mail sorting facility located in Bensenville, IL. The Warehouse Lead will handle daily operations of the distribution center, including processing, sorting, transferring, and bundling mail parcels for shipment and delivery. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse (mail sorting) team and provide impeccable customer service to our onsite client.
The Warehouse Lead will be required to meet key performance indicators including price-per-price, safety measures, and promoting a positive work environment. This person will work together with management to maximize productivity on the floor, ensure training & retention plans are followed as well as manage workforce to reduce overtime expenses.
This is a very hands-on position. To be successful, this person will need to be active on the floor 100% of the shift. This is not an office position.
Positions in all shifts currently available. Pay Rate is $15.25/HR.
- 1st Shift – Monday – Friday 4 AM until Finish (Sunday off and floating day off during week)
- 2nd Shift – Monday – Friday 2 PM until Finish (Sunday off and floating day off during week)
- 3rd Shift – Sunday – Friday 5/6 PM until Finish (Saturday off)
Warehouse Lead Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental offered at 30 days
- 401K Options
- Weekly Pay
- Work with premier company in industry
- Opportunity for overtime and advancement
Warehouse Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage the floor and be sure shifts run smoothly
- Sort mail in an orderly manner
- Identify damaged mail and packages
- Treat mail and packages with care at all times
- Support new employees as they are on-boarded
- This position may entail twisting, kneeling, squatting and bending, but no heavy lifting.
Warehouse- Lead Requirements:
- Flexibility-shift time may vary slightly due to mail volume
- High School/GED preferred
- Reliable and punctual attendance
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: warehouse, general labor, labor, operations, staffing, job, full-time, full time, manager, management, leader, shift lead, team lead, general manager, scheduling, work force, work force management, trainer, train, training, payroll, distribution, supervisor, supervision, leadership, mail, processing
bensenville, Illinois 60106
APPLY FOR JOB