Position: Mail Sorter
Industry: Warehouse / General Labor
(6/7 day work week)
- 4:00AM – Finish Monday – Friday (Saturdays Available)
- 5:30 AM – Finish Monday – Saturday
- 10 AM until Finish Monday – Friday (Saturdays Available)
- 1:30 PM until 10 PM Monday – Friday (Saturdays Available)
- 5 PM or 6 PM until Finish Sunday – Friday
- 10 PM until Finish Sunday – Friday
Pay: $14.00-$16.00 hourly
• Life Insurance after 30 days
• 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
• High School, GED or equivalent experience preferred
• Flexible- shift time may vary slightly due to mail volume
• Reliable and punctual attendance
• Position will entail lifting occasionally throughout the shift
• May entail twisting, kneeling, squatting, and bending
Snelling has immediate openings for General Laborer Warehouse – Mail Sorters for UPS Mail Innovations located in Bensenville, IL. We need ambitious and hardworking associates who do not mind working in a warehouse environment and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require our General Labor Warehouse – Mail Sorters who can pay careful attention to the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing the shift.
Job duties include but not limited to the following:
• Sort mail in an orderly manner
• Identify damaged mail and package
• Handle mail and packages with care at all times
• Support new employees as they are onboarded
• This position may entail twisting, kneeling, squatting and bending
Interested and qualified candidates for the General Laborer Warehouse – Mail Sorter opening should APPLY for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: mail, mail sorter, warehouse, general labor, labor, operations, staffing, job, part-time, part time, inventory, equipment, puller, picker, packer, supply, stocking, stocker, shipping, receiving, loading, loader, shipper.
bensenville, Illinois 60106
APPLY FOR JOB